These low cost strategies to make your North County San Diego home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy too.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace the old tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes-buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your San Diego home, I'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your San Diego home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, I'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze San Diego homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE San Diego Home Evaluation today!